Are you ready to take your entertainment to new heights by using Ok.ru live flash and creating live streams? Not only can you create your own live stream. But you can also see the most popular live streams throughout the world.
One of the most popular social networking sites in Russia is called Odnoklassniki, which is also written as Ok.ru. “Odnoklassniki” translates to “classmates” in English, and the site’s original purpose was to facilitate communication between former classmates and their acquaintances. Ok.ru is very much like VKontakte (VK) in that its registered users may upload and share videos. They really like or that are meaningful to them. Users can interact with videos they like by giving them a thumbs up, writing a comment, sharing them with their friends, or even following the maker to see what they publish next.
In addition to videos, Odnoklassniki also allows users to music, upload and share images, as well as see and comment on their friends’ newest status updates. Those looking for some fun may also find it in the form of online games, either to play alone or with others in a multiplayer setting.
Create Your Livestreams
It’s worth noting that using the Ok.ru live flash feature, you can easily create live streams in your Odnoklassniki profile as well as in groups and go live. Users of the social networks OK Live and Odnoklassniki will be able to watch the broadcast when it has been recorded and made accessible online. There will be no time limit on keeping this recording!
Gather Viewers for Conversation Live on Air
As soon as you go live using the Ok.ru live flash feature, the service will notify your subscribers – You’re now broadcasting and will showcase your channel in the Subscription News Feed and on a map. If people are watching your live stream, it will be included in the list of the most popular videos. A new live stream will appear in the personal News Feeds of all Odnoklassniki social network screens – And friends and group members will get extra notifications when a live stream begins.
Ok.ru – Quick Overview
Ok.ru was created in 2006, making it one of Russia’s first social networks. It competes with Vkontakte, another major network in Russia, and is owned by Mail.ru under its my.com domain internationally. Both a website and a mobile app are available for use with the service. The name of this social network, Odnoklassniki, translates to “classmates,” hence its primary function is to reunite or connect old friends. As an alternative to Facebook, the Russians want their own “Facebook” for similar reasons. If it had existed before Facebook, we may have stated that Mark Zuck was inspired by it. However, because the contrary is true, we shall refer to it as “Russian Facebook.” Creating an account on ok.ru on a desktop computer is as simple as doing it on Facebook. Let’s dive in.
How to Create an Ok.ru Account on the Desktop?
- Visit the ok.ru website.
- To begin the registration procedure, go to the OK homepage and look for the Register button just under the Login into an OK icon.
- Enter your phone number and country, then click ‘Next.’
- To verify that the cellphone number you provided is valid. You will get a verification call and be asked to enter the last five digits of the mobile number.
- Make sure your new password has more than just 6 characters.
- On the next page, just type in your name, date of birth, and gender, and you’ll be able to use the service.
How to Create an Account on a Mobile?
- Simply visit the Google Play Store to get the Ok.ru app.
- After the download and installation are complete. Now you may sign up for the service by selecting any of the log-in choices beneath the register button.
- The best part is that setting up an OK.ru account on your phone is identical to the procedure on your computer.
Can I Change the Language on Ok.ru to English?
If you don’t speak Russian but still want your ok.ru feed to be in English – you may easily switch to that language.
You should see a pop-up requiring a translated version of the site if English is your default browser language. To get it translated, choose “English.”
The second option is to choose English from the drop-down menu. It appears when you click on your profile icon in the upper right corner after you created an account.
- On Mobile
- Select a menu option by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Select the gear icon (Settings) on the subsequent page.
- Under your username and profile picture, tap on “Profile Settings.”
“Finally, pick your desired language from the drop-down menu under “Change Language” on your profile page.
And that concludes the process of changing the language on either your feed or account on ok.ru. Please be aware that certain things may not be translated. However, you’ll be able to now use Ok.ru and get the most out of its Ok.ru live flash feature.