RichmondSuper, a transparent, customer-oriented brokerage firm, offers an optimal trading environment to traders and investors around the globe. My review of RichmondSuper is not only about the features provided but the quality of those features that enhanced my trading experience on this Platform. I aim to add all that I have experienced and explored at RichmondSuper.
RichmondSuper provides commission-free trading via its Platform. The brokerage’s unity is based on its trading site, which supports its education center and creative trading software. This Platform provides market analysis and advanced and essential tools for trading Forex, CFDs, and stocks.
What led me to choose RichmondSuper?
I understand that each brokerage has its own set of requirements and procedures for Forex representatives, but there are a few standard features that I look for in a Forex broker:
- Low Charges – A low-cost financier allows me to have a more significant portion of my earnings for myself. I had experienced that different Forex firms charged me commissions and spread markups. However, RichmondSuper, on the other hand, has no hidden fees.
- Platform and Trading tools – When I logged into my account, I had everything I needed to succeed in my trading venture right at my fingertips. A library full of educational material, security, and a platform to manage my account, explore and follow positions, and join trades. Hence all the features are included in the best business and forex platform.
- Quick trade execution – RichmondSuper can perform fast trade execution. A click of a button is all it takes to ensure the performance of a transaction. Since immediate implementation requires the real-time provision of crucial information and data, RichmondSuper ensures that the users are provided with up-to-date information.
I’ve been involved in the trade for over five years. I learned a lot along the way, and choosing the best forex trading platform is crucial, which is why I’m writing this review to help people who are new to trading to figure out which brokers are worth their time.
It’s also worth noting that the Platform might be lacking in some ways, but most of these flaws may be ignored, such as the absence of PayPal payment options. Client support on Live chat could be delayed, although this may be due to trader traffic. There are, however, well-adapted elements as well, some of which I have summarized in bullet points above.
RichmondSuper starts with an initial trial account. A trial account is a regular account model that requires a minimum balance of only $250, implying that it is a spread-only account. There are no commission fees for this account, and your trading costs are deducted from your spreads. If you want to trade CFDs, this is the account to use. Both retail and specialist brokerages have access to this account. I’d recommend this account form to an absolute beginner trader because it doesn’t have many features, whereas other updated account styles have a lot more and varied features for traders.
The other available options are:
- Passive Income – Minimum balance requirement of $10,000;
- Portfolio Management – Minimum balance requirement of $50,000;
- Retirement – Minimum balance requirement of $100,000; and
- Heritage – Minimum balance requirement of $250,000.
The brokerage offers five different types of accounts. Although spreads may tend to be highly distinguished compared to STP/ECN brokers that do not have to manage desk dealing, it is essential to remember no commission costs. I discovered that many currency pairs are available, including bitcoin, EUR/USD, and BTC/USD.
The straightforwardness of this Forex professional is one of its key features. RichmondSuper provides genuine execution information for successful decision-making. They wanted me to be sure that the price quotation would be conveyed or bettered, so they gave me execution insights to see what was going on with my orders.
Always up to date
I joined the Platform a couple of years ago, and I’ve noticed that they’re constantly expanding it. They keep the features up to date and are still looking at ways to figure out each trader’s main goal and how it will meet those needs.
RichmondSuper is a globally driven organization, which means forex leverage (also known as margin) varies depending on which substance you enter RichmondSuper from and the country’s controller. In my opinion, the scope of the market analytical tool is the fundamental component that distinguishes RichmondSuper in a crowded market. The tools provided assist in passing on the market’s thoughts on an asset, being most helpful in making quick decisions. Following are some of the other available tools at RichmondSuper:
- Account-Supervisor Opinions – Rank/compare and track business news and advice from many of the Platform’s leaders.
- Hedge-Fund Activity – From driving hedge stock investment managers, I learned a few things and came to reasonable conclusions.
- Inside Traders – Keep track of which prominent investor is buying and selling their business.
- Trading Analyst Recommendations – Helped me gain knowledge about crucial opinion regarding significant stocks
- Traders Trend – Learn the significant trading patterns on the RichmondSuper and other assets provided
- News Alert – For signs of asset value growth, read the news.
- News Trading Sentiment – Find the most popular news stories based on keywords.
- Signals – This combines other evaluation methods to include trading in a snapshot format without requiring you to abandon your chart.
The above points are only a few of the features for which I have learned as much as possible, but there is more to the Platform than that, and listing that will make this review too lengthy for anyone, so I’ll add a few more features that I think are interesting to know.
With RichmondSuper, I had access to specialized tools, including:
- RichmondSuper brokers send out a regular email with technical analysis levels and ideas for essential files, forex collections, and commodities.
- Advanced Charting–Technical Indicators, 10-time intervals, regular and multi-chart forms, immediate viewing of eight outlines, and five chart types (Line, OHLC, Spline, Scatter, and Candlestick) aid in trading advanced examination.
- Financial Commentary – A tool that provides ongoing market insights into what factors can influence forex developments.
- Advanced Updates – Stay on top of market activity by receiving alerts via email, alerts, or the RichmondSuper Platform.
- Stock Reports – My account manager was always able to provide me with stock reports after I told him which stocks I preferred.
- Latest news – I received information on significant news events around the world that could affect my trading.
- Economic Calendar – I set alerts for upcoming risk events using this tool.
The RichmondSuper has an ‘Education Center’ section where I could browse a wide range of training and learning resources in four different ways.
This was important to me, and the feature available directly via the RichmondSuper trading platform really aided me in my effort to improve my trading skills. I never had to leave my graphs or trades because it was integrated into the Platform. The below are the key highlights:
- Driving Financial Experts – Here, I had the choice of listening to leading financial experts worldwide and learning about various market sectors.
- Live and Interactive Webinars – This feature allowed me to pose questions to experts and receive real-time responses.
- Experiences on the markets – For more prominent trading detail, the broker covers a broad range of topics, including scheme, stocks, and market examination.
- Understanding Trading News – RichmondSuper’s in-house team members discuss market news across a wide range of topics, including CFD Trading, Commodities, Crypto, Forex, Stocks, and Morning Notes, to help me better understand my trades.
- Monetary Analysts – Economic, political, and news topics that are likely to impact my trades are investigated by the broker’s in-house team. Experts aim to explain why critical foundation data isn’t adequate in this section.
However, the one drawback I found was that the educational material does not have video lectures or tutorials. The visuals aid in better learning and grasping attention.
This section tries to answer all of your questions about RichmondSuper’s highlights, forum, and trading concepts, such as Forex and how CFDs operate. The site has to do more testing, and it doesn’t cover some of the major concerns of potential and existing brokers.
Like everything in life, RichmondSuper has its own pros and cons. Based on my experience, observation, and comparison with other platforms, the following are some of the worth-mentioning pros and cons of RichmondSuper.
|Availability of 200 plus assets||The only language option available in English|
|24 x 7 customer service availability||Non-accessible in the United States of America|
|Massive education material for traders||Educational material does not have video lectures or tutorials|
|Strict security||Payment option via PayPal not available|
My last comments on this Platform are that they can expand the languages available to nationwide traders. They should focus on providing video-based educational materials. There are several issues with this model. But I appreciate the initiative that this broker has put into the trading platform.
This review is written from my own experience and my self-knowledge only and this is not a recommendation.