Venmo is a virtual wallet of PayPal service, and with this, you can easily split cab fare with your friend. It’s pretty simple to pay back your debts, which has become easier. This account is secured and protected by the different account authorities, and if you want to reset the Venmo account password, specific steps need to follow. It happens when sometimes you lose your user credentials and it can happen to everyone. It is possible to reset the whole account. Here in this blog, we will share how to fix the password issue of the Venmo login account.
Reset the Venmo Password
Have you people forgotten the Venmo password of the wallet account? It would be complicated for so many of you because of not knowing how to change the password of the wallet account, especially when you have some amount in the wallet. If you have to pay the lunch bill for your friend, you will suddenly come to know that you forgot the password, and some glitches come across for this. This is an embarrassing situation, and suddenly it would be awkward to get yourself indulged in password-changing activity. Make sure you know the following steps for resetting your Venmo account password. Just follow these steps to get rid of this
- Visit the main page venmo.com
- Navigate to the account section
- URL of account section Venmo Website venmo.com/account.
- Navigate to Venmo reset password
- For confirmation URL of the page of the website of this wallet is venmo.com/account/password reset.
- If you are looking to go directly here via URL, enter the phone number or email from which you had opened the account on the wallet’s website.
- You will get the email or contact number then you can change the password.
- Right after this, you have to do nothing for creating a password and be ready to use it again
How to change Venmo Username?
If you want to change the Venmo username, follow these steps.
- Open the Venmo app and log in
- Press the Menu icon located in the upper left corner of the application
You would see some of your data, including profile picture, full name and username.
- Select settings
- Tap Edit Profile
- Find the field with the current username and delete it.
- Enter a new username and save changes
- Change your username on your computer for Venmo, then log in to your Venmo account from your PC
- Press the Edit Profile tab located in the upper right corner of the window.
- Save changes
People who think personal information and money are unsafe can change their passwords to ensure that you are the only one to access the account.
Do you know why Venmo suspended the account?
If Venmo suspects the user agreement violation, then they can suspend the account. You will notice the suspicious activity which is taking place. It also violated the user agreement. Make sure you are not doing this.
These are the few things that you should know about fixing Venmo account issues. Change Venmo password if you feel someone is misusing this. It’s better to protect yourself to avoid further complications.