With the use of mobile phones every day, repair issues are also increasing exponentially. With this increase in tech issues, everyone is thinking of better ways to tackle them so that they can use their phones peacefully. The cracked glass of your tablets, mobile phones etc. can be refurbished and reused easily. You do not have to through all the left after repairs of your working screens. If you can get them refurbished and reuse them then what is the issue. Reusing refurbished screens have quite a few advantages over aftermarket replacements. In this article, we will discuss how they are better and what are the advantages of refurbished screens. As the LCD or OLED display of the mobile phone stays original. Only the glass room is replaced so the quality of the display stays the same.
There will only be a difference in lightning but the overall quality of the picture. The speed of switching between panels and sensitivity over the refurbished. Screen is better and of higher quality than the aftermarket screen. If you keep all of this in mind, then the refurbishing of the screen is much more profitable as compared to getting an aftermarket LCD replacement. Even if it will be a little expensive you should go for this option instead of the previous one to avoid any hassles. Most of the cell phone repair shops have understood this thing and they provide better quality and fewer returns which means that they keep their customers happy. Keeping the customer happy automatically means that they are going to give you more business. If you are using refurbished screens or even selling them to recycling companies, it means that you are contributing your part to nature. Instead of letting the screens go to waste, you are reusing which is really good.
What is LCD Refurbishing?
Almost all kinds of broken screens can be refurbished and returned to their new state and used. This is a complicated process however there are some machines and different models with which you can get custom made screens for some models off the phones. The moulds for main manufacturing companies that are iPhone, iPad and Samsung are generally available. The process of screen refurbishing is usually the same whether it is Samsung, iPhone, or iPad. The major difference is in machines, moulds, materials, settings and some small details that cannot be overlooked because the result of a refurbished screen depends on them.
The Usual LCD, OLED or AMOLED Screen Refurbishing Steps are:
Explained below are some of the main screen refurbishing steps.
- First of all, one has to test the screen if it can be refurbished. Various issues of the screen can be resolved during the refurbishing process by replacing the damaged parts of the screen. However, there are some issues that cannot be solved for example burnout marks cannot be easily got rid of. They are differently visible on different backgrounds, so it is really important to check for marks on Samsung and other LED screens.
- After performing the initial screen test, the frame that surrounds the LCD, LED & AMOLED screen is removed using the heat. it is pulled away and the screen is prepared for glass separation.
- When the broken glass is separated from the display, the optically clear adhesive in between the screen and glass is cut. if the inner layers are damaged, they are also removed.
- After removing the damaged parts, the screen is cleaned carefully so that all the residue or leftover adhesive is removed from it. This is generally the preparation of new parts to be applied on the screen.
- The new glass and frame or any other parts that were damaged adhere to the screen with the help of special machines and equipment.
- The screen undergoes a quality check after all the parts have been replaced. If the test is passed this means that the screens are cleaned, and the new screen is ready to go.
The above-mentioned reasons are why refurbished screens are better. If you want to save your money and want a good quality screen replacement, then you should definitely get your phone’s LCD refurbished.